1. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
2. To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
3. To use anonymous details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site. This might mean showing an advertiser how many users we have on the site; it does not mean sharing an individual's details with an advertiser. Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual's information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user's explicit permission.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We have also established the following principles:
1. We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
2. We will respect your email privacy. You will not receive unsolicited marketing emails from Project Harar and/or from third parties screened by us unless you have agreed to this. We will, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings or copyright requests.
3. We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) for third party use unless we have your prior consent.
4. We always ensure that contractors we use in connection with the running of the website and services (for example hosting providers) are subject to strict contractual obligations. They are only able to process data on our behalf and in accordance with our principles and instructions and not for any other independent purpose.
Where your money goes?
£10 buys prescription medicine, x-rays and scans for one patient
£50secures microsurgery and overnight intensive care hospital treatment
£250 secures treatment for a child, including complex and follow-up care
£1,000 keeps our fieldworkers on the road for a fortnight - bringing life-changing treatment to children in the poorest communities.
100% of every donation funds projects for patients. Our UK fundraising and administration fees are covered by Project Harar's trustees.
2010 Project Harar, All Rights Reserved
Project Harar is the registered trademark of Project Harar.
UK Registered Charity No: 1094272 | Ethiopia Licensed NGO: 2873